Evolve Creative, founded in 2004, is a growing and innovative digital design agency in Bemidji, Minnesota. We offer branding and website development to over 100 clients—locally and across the globe. We currently have the following job openings. Fill out the contact form below if you are interested in working with us!
Sales & Marketing Manager
Do you love talking to people? This position will give you a lot of interaction with our clients and our team. Besides helping with marketing campaigns, you will also assist in new business development. So if you don't like sales, this job probably isn't right for you. You will also play a key role in the success of our clients' campaigns and marketing efforts. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of developing strategic marketing plans that have been successful. This is not an entry-level position. You will report to the Managing Director and work with our project managers and directly with clients.
- Make outgoing sales call to potential clients
- Markets products and/or services by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Tracks sales data, maintains promotional materials, plans meetings and trade shows, maintains databases, and prepares report.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Marketing Coordinator Qualifications / Skills:
- Direct marketing
- Market segmentation
- Marketing research
- Project management
- Reporting research results
- Understanding the customer
- Process improvement
- Financial skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines is a BONUS.
We offer a competitive salary with great benefits.