If you like the opposite of monotony, this job is for you! We work with businesses all over the country and they always have a unique challenge we need to help solve! Your main role is to bring in new clients and projects. You will also play a key role in the success of our clients’ campaigns and marketing efforts. You will report to the Managing Director and work with our project managers and directly with clients.
- Make outgoing sales call to potential clients
- Bring in new leads for the business
- Meet with client to identify goals
- Prepare proposals
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Markets products and/or services by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Works with clients on marketing strategies
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Marketing Coordinator Qualifications / Skills:
- Direct marketing
- Reporting research results
- Understanding the customer
- Financial skills
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Service knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Three to five years of industry sales experience
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
We offer a competitive salary with great benefits.